Title: Junior Software Engineer for Start-Up
A start up that is building out an ecommerce platform for aftermarket Air Craft parts is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join a team of four on an excited project to bring the aerospace up to speed in this digital age. Right now their code base is in Python but there is a ton of flexibility within this greenfield project to use whatever technology you see fit to get the job done. The platform will aim to solve the element of price transparency that goes into buying and selling this pricey equipment. There will be Machine Learning from thousands of pages of records to find logic holes faster and better than anyone else. This is a groundbreaking market in aerospace and an exciting project to be a part for from a growth and equity standpoint.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with one of the fun languages i.e. Clojure, Groovy, Python, Ruby.
- Experience with one of the “less fun” i.e. PHP, Java, C#, C++.
- Experience with one or more database i.e. MySQL, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Start-Up Experience.
- User Focused.
- CS Degree or equivalent experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary and benefits including health and dental insurance
- Vacation and sick policies. Birthday’s off:)