Senior Python Engineer
A leading scientific and computational R & D organization in Mountain View is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join their main platform team. They are building out a data-management PaaS (Platform as a Service) to ensure the transfer and visualization of very large sets of fast, reliable and secure data to innovation and growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional Python experience
- Understanding of R
- Strong understanding and knowledge of RESTful API development & Implementation
- Strong understanding of Cloud computing (AWS preferred)
- Solid familiarity of Linux, including command line and file systems
- Experience with Sql or NoSql databases required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding and focus on Web Security (Oauth, OpenID, SSL)
- Knowledge of Grid and Distributed computing
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Catered lunches
- Free snacks
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.