Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS, Ansible, Linux)
A Chicago startup that is shaking up the travel industry needs a Senior DevOps Engineer. If you want to work on collaborative team to continue the company’s growth this is the place for you. You will be working with multiple teams to continue building their systems. You should be a proven problem solver who is willing to experiment and think outside the box.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux sysadmin experience with a DevOps mindset
- Experience with Ansible
- Familiarity with Jenkins for CI/CD
- Heavy scripting background (Python, Bash, or Ruby)
- Heavy AWS architecture experience (or other cloud tech)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with MySQL
- Familiarity with Docker
- 100% Hands On
- Architecting cloud infrastructure
- Building out the CI/CD pipeline
- Writing automation scripts
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.