Senior QA Engineer
Currently partnered with a Series C start up based in Sunnyvale, CA that’s looking to bring a Senior QA Engineer onto their growing team and willing to pay up to $160k! This company is in the fintech space and transforms the way businesses analyze and interpret data to maximize profits.
The Director of QA is looking to bring on a Senior QA Engineer to their growing team. This engineer needs to be strong in scripting with either Java or Python. To flourish in the role, the engineer must have strong Linux administration experience, meaning they have to have deep knowledge around storage, networking and installing. This engineer also needs to have experience writing SQL queries and demonstrate everything from understanding queries, debugging and enhancing them.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 years experience in Scripting with either Java or Python
- 3 years experience in Linux environment
- 3 years experience using MySQL and strong knowledge of queries
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Team player
What You Will Be Doing
- This role will be even between time spent on Automation vs Manual testing
- Manual testing, enhancing automation frameworks, writing test cases
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.