Leading high-end e-commerce platform has an open job for an IT Manager in the Seacaucus, New Jersey office. This position can pay $90,000-$140,000 depending on experience.
The company hosts and online marketplace for secondhand high-end luxury clothing and accessories. As the IT manager you will manage a small team and maintain the existing infrastructure in Manhattan and New Jersey. You will be extremely hands-on, and will be a key player in building out the team. This is a huge opportunity to have ownership over and integral department within a growing company.
If you love management and are still hands-on, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years as IT Manager in a medium-sized organization
- Deep knowledge of Google administration
- Experience with at least one scripting language and task automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of both Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to travel
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of IT Security and previous admin experience with Okta, Zendesk, OneLogin, Jamfpro, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.