An enterprise company in Northern Virginia is looking to staff up its development team and rebuild its entire retail system from scratch. In this role, the DevOps Engineer will be supporting configuration management and release management roles. This individual will be working with the development team to identify logging and monitoring requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- Strong scripting knowledge (shell, powershell, or python)
- 1 year experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins or similar)
- 1 year experience with Azure or other cloud platform
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1 year experience with Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- 1 year experience setting up Docker containers
- 3 years Microsoft SQL server experience
- 3 years providing tier 2 support in a windows environment
- 1 year experience Java development
What You Will Be Doing
- This person will support Configuration Management and Release Management
- You will wok with development teams on assessing impact of code changes to infrastructure
- You will work with the operations and development teams with cloud based hosting environments for applications
- Compensation up to $105,000
- Full Benefits Package
- Bonus Eligible
- Interview Travel Reimbursed
- Fun work environment and culture.
- Generous 401k company match
- Great work-life balance and flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.