Senior Front End Engineer â Automotive Industry
A fast-growing San Francisco company which is changing the way consumers lease cars is looking to bring on a Senior Front End Engineer to join their growing team and is willing to pay up to $175,000 for the right candidate.
The company’s unique offering allows users to lease cars based on the amount they will use the car for an all-inclusive monthly price. You would be joining a team of extremely talented engineers and would be working on their consumer application which is built on Ruby on Rails and Ember.js
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years building SPAs or modern software applications
- Project leadership and management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience architecting a large scale web app with React
- Passion and experience in owning applications from end to end
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Local Downtown San Francisco Office
- Flexible Schedules
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.