A creative agency in Silicon Valley is looking to add a UX Designer to join their team! The company is empowering business innovation in the financial space with their game changing software platform designed to support the Open Banking objectives. They believe in doing great work and client satisfaction while having a good time and keeping integrity intact. They specialize in sites, apps, kiosks, podcasts, and all other sorts of communication.
The UX Designer they are looking to hire will be responsible for creating and communicating the user experience from information architecture to screen states for a financial service product. The role is contract to start but there is an opportunity to grow and work with other clients moving forward!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on UX design experience
- Portfolio of live projects including documentation samples
- Experience in discovery research
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools including sketch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Finance experience is a plus
- Client facing experience
- Driven and disciplined individual
- Someone who takes pride in their work
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the UX Director, Tech Directors, Designers, and Project Managers
- Make time to understand the needs and requirements of the client
- Synthesize and architect your creative ideas and then turn them into site maps, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Present ideas in a compelling way and format that non-technical people can understand
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Free snacks
- Catered lunches
- Flex hours
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.