Senior Full Stack Developer (Partial Remote)
A HealthTech startup is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to their team on a contract-to-hire start in Midtown. This company is looking to move their cloud based genetic testing platform from .Net/ MVC backend over to Node.js/Python/AWS. As a senior member of this team, you will be responsible for leading this migration and should have a good understanding of full-stack tools and technologies. You would be working primarily in a remote capacity with 1 or 2 days in the office a week when necessary.
If you are looking to join a company with a mission, and have a desire to have a hand in building something from the ground up this may be the perfect position for you! Are you passionate about technology, driven, and love working in a team based environment?
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of professional experience with software engineering
· Professional experience with one of the following: Python, Node.js, Go or Java
· Strong experience with Angular or React.js
· Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
· RESTful API architecture and implementation
· Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases
Desired Skills & Experience
· Strong understanding of GIT
· Exposure to HIPPA compliant development
· Interest in the medical field and science
· BS in computer science or related field
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
As a contractor, you'll receive the following benefits:
· Awesome Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision insurance plan
· 401(k) 7% match
· 4 Weeks PTO
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· 4 Weeks PTO
· Relaxed/ Casual Environment
· Free catered lunches every day
· Collaborative, Relaxed work environment
· Partial remote (1-2 days in the office)
· Awesome, collaborative team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.