A company that combines mobile gaming and social networking is looking for a Software Engineer who has strong expertise in their tech of choice, but is wiling and able to quickly catch on to new technologies. You will be responsible for adding new features and capabilities to their existing games using Objective-C or Java, Unity, SQL, and PHP.
This start up is growing quickly, so they need an engineer who is willing to develop their skill set as fast as the company is growing!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- 1+ years of professional experience using iOS or Android
- Expertise in either Objective-C or Java
- Willingness to learn a variety of technologies like Unity, SQL, and PHP
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% new development
- 20% maintenance
- Building new gaming features using Objective-C or Java
- 50% collaboration with other engineers
- 50% independent work
- Competitive pay: Up to $160K/year, DOE
- Generous PTO
- Catered lunches to the office every day
- Be part of the largest mobile gaming platform!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.