A local government consulting shop is looking for a Lead Architect who is dedicated to his/her craft, writes code that he/she is proud of and can hit the ground running from the start. The Lead Architect must be able to write beautiful, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of the company’s products in meaningful ways.
The Lead Architect will be responsible for leading a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience using ServiceNow
- Have used one or more of the following: Angular, React, Vue, NodeJS
- Experience in common third-party APIs (especially RESTful)
- Background working with Government Agency or in an Advocacy environment is preferred, but not required
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, engineering or related subject field
- Active Secret Clearance required
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
- Strong PTO plan, including company paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Quality of life benefits
- Opportunity for candidates to expand their skillset and grow within an organization
- Fast-paced and dynamic work environment