Senior iOS Developer (6-12 Month Contract)
A trusted resource for home buyers and sellers is looking to bring on a Senior iOS Developer for a 6-12 month contractor that could be converted to a full-time role. You will be working on the user facing features, and building the tools to help users find the perfect home on their iOS application. You will be joining a fun atmosphere, and a team that is working to build a product that is personal for their own usage.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Development experience within iOS and a shipped app to showcase
- Comfortable with CoreData
- Must have prior experience in using Swift
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Being able to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Working on a team of 7
- Competitive pay: Up to $100/hr, DOE
- Contract duration: 6-12 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.