QA Engineer (Contract)
A well-known electric vehicle company located in the South Bay is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will be developing test automation framework components using Python, Automation tools and Selenium in a Linux environment. You will be working with an agile and collaborative team as well!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Master’s preferred
- Strong experience with automated QA and testing methodologies
- Strong Selenium experience
- REST and API testing experience
- Proficiency in Python and ability to write and maintain shell scripts
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.