UX Product Designer (Contract)
A well established company in Santa Clara is looking for a UX Product Designer for their team. This role will be heavily contributing to the UX process from end-to-end on their Product Team, so sharp skills in the product realm are a must. The position will ideally be filled by a candidate that has documentation of this thorough process from user research to mock-ups, showcasing their vast understanding of the entire life-cycle on high caliber projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 or more years experience working on high caliber projects
- Working knowledge og Omnigraffle & Photoshop
- Portfolio with documentation showing your end-to-end UX process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working experience in a Senior or Lead UX Designer role is a major plus
- Experience working on a Product Team in a previous role
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.