Data Engineer (C#, NoSQL, Azure)
A financial services firm in the Loop is looking to add multiple Data Engineers to their growing team. You will be working hands on with a team of data architects and data scientists to build an enterprise data warehouse and then an analytics platform on top of that composed of machine learning capabilities. You will be loading data into a data lake using a non-relational database, so knowledge of non-relational databases is a must. This is a great opportunity to work on an established team in an agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience programming in C#
- Experience constructing APIs/invoking APIs from C#
- Experience with non-relational databases (NoSQL, CosmosDB, CouchDB)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with a cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Custom ETL or SSIS experience
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with a team of 12 in the Chicago area (with additional team members in other cities)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.