Senior UX Designer
Partnered with a client that is building applications for the work environment to improve productivity. With over 100 million users worldwide, our product helps users capture ideas across any device. The product would save and organize notes, documents, and images. We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to work on the new design of our new product for our upcoming launch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Expert working with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Cloud
- An updated portfolio that demonstrates thought process and work
- Experience designing across multiple platforms, iOS, Android and Tablet
- Bachelor’s or higher in HCI or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
What You'll Be Doing
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.