C# Web Developer with 4 years of Professional Experience
Our client a nationwide food and beverage franchise, has an opening for a full stack .Net engineer. The ideal candidate will have significant technical experience as they design, build, implement, and maintain multiple client facing web application for customers to order Food online. This application is client facing and has a multitude of parts including, payment processing and GPS tracking.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with the full stack of Microsoft Technologies C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Understanding of SQL and Database development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters in a computer related field
- 100% Hands On
- 70% New Development
- 30% Support and Enhancement
- 5% Travel
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K per year, DOE
- Ability to work in a progressive agile environment
- Ability to work with innovative technologies
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with a company match
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.