Join a cloud computing, colocation and application web services company in Sunnyvale working extremely cutting edge data center technologies solving complex issues for their SaaS/PaaS clients. You’ll utilize your strong high availability Linux engineering background to do heavy virtualization with VMware, Apache/Nginx web administration, heavy scripting for automation and MySQL administration. Not only will you be expanding your skill set in Linux, you’ll utilize the best technology to solve the problems at hand.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux experience (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, etc.
- Experince building VM’s from Scratch – Vmware, KVM, Xen, HyperV etc.
- Strong Scripting Skills – Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, PHP, Etc.
- Experience with Web Production in a high availaibility enviornment, Keeping uptime 24*7*365
- Experience with Storage
- Network monitoring skills are needed – Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, Splunk
- Configuration Management with Chef, Puppet or Ansible
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working with commercial cloud based solutions is a huge plus – AWS, Openstack, Azure, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Discounts on internet, etc.
- Laid back work environment