Senior DevOps Engineer
One of the most innovative start-ups in Sunnyvale is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. They are using machine learning and predictive analytics in order to develop a platform focused on application operations on the enterprise level.
This position requires someone who is comfortable supporting the production environment from designing the infrastructure to deployment. Must have experience in AWS experience and setting up CI/CD pipelines and be able to solve any scaling challenges. You will be the first DevOps hire on the team, and have the opportunity to define their DevOps processes and build a team down the line.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in Linux administration
- AWS expert
- Proficient in scripting – Python, Ruby, Go, etc.
- Expert in configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet/Ansible/Salt, etc.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines – Jenkins, Docker/Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in working with a small infrastructure and the ability to scale up
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills and an excellent collaborator
- Socially driven
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Benefits & Perks
- Exciting start-up
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Small team
- Stock options
- Internal growth