Mid-Level Java Developer (Contract)
A company in the valley that builds platforms for utilities in San Jose is looking to expand their Downtown office. Our client is urgent to hire a Mid-Level Java Developer to join their team with this long-term contract role.
The ideal candidate needs to have strong experience with Java; an in-depth knowledge of building 3rd party API’s that will be used by others is a huge plus!
Must be local for interviews.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years of Java experience
- Background building RESTful API’s; experience with 3rd Party API development and integration is a plus
- Experience in an AWS and Linux environment is a plus
- At least BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit