Windows System Administrator
A global market leader for HR platforms is hiring for a Windows System Administrator to join their team. This company helps to support and meet the needs for insurance brokers and their clients while having a single place to manage everything from new hire on-boarding and online enrollments. Ideal candidates should be able to manage the growing infrastructure.
This candidate will work closely with the development team with executing the hardware and software systems within the environment. Great opportunity to work with a brand-named company utilizing the latest technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in a systems administrator role managing cloud-based or web services
- Strong experience monitoring servers and applications like IIS, git, Jenkins, and Gitlab
- Bachelor's degree in IT or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Proficient with scripting (powershell or other languages)
- Rackspace or other cloud experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some Linux Experience is a plus
- Any Security certification is a plus
- Experience with monitoring platforms like Nagios, Icinga, Zabbix or equivalent.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous PTO/Sick Leave