Android Engineer needed for El Segundo based electric vehicle company. If you are an Android Engineer with more than 3 years of experience in creating Android applications written in Java, as well as some sort of mapping/location services, this Android role is perfect for you! In this role, you will be bringing fresh ideas to the table as well as improving existing core features. The ideal candidate should have some sort of understanding of product design and UX design. Experience should include working with RESTful APIs and popular libraries for Android development. Can pay anywhere from $100-$150K depending on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Java and Android platform APIs
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Comfortable working with an existing codebase
- Minimum of 3 years full-time Android work experience
- Understanding of Design and UI/UX
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 1 published app on Google Play
- Experience with Google Play Services APIs and Android Support Libraries
- Familiar with Material Design principles
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.