Contract: Mid-Senior C# Applications Developer (Web API Software Engineer)
Based out of Frisco, TX, a national leader providing innovative business management solutions within the automotive industry is urgently seeking to add an experienced Mid-Senior C# Applications Developer (Web API Software Engineer) to their team. This role is for contractual employment and hourly compensation ranges between $70 and $90 dependent upon skill set. As an experienced Software Developer, your mission will be to help lead an innovative group of problem solving junior and mid-level engineers. The ideal candidate will be able to leverage their experience using Angular and/or any previous architect work. This company is currently utilizing ASP.NET Core among other cutting-edge and exciting technologies.
As a Senior .NET Engineer, you will directly report to the VP of Software Engineering. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years of professional, hands-on experience creating, developing and enhancing software applications. Using both MVC patterns and the Agile method approach, you will program using C# to create, develop and enhance custom platforms for various clients. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and communication skills, as well as a passion for writing code and delivering high quality solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a .NET Engineer or similar role
- Strong hands on proficiency creating and developing using C#, .NET framework and SQL
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with AngularJS or later versions is a plus
- Architecture experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit