A leading ad-tech company in Santa Monica is looking for a Data Scientist with proven experience working with large data sets and who is eager to tackle new problems within the programmatic media-buying space. Responsibilities include: working with Pb-scale data sets representing the total US video audience, building new and scaling out existing models in support of audience segmenting, working with the data-engineering team to productionize ML pipelines, and coordinating data models with other engineering teams. They are willing to pay up to $190,000 for the ideal candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- PhD in Data Science
- Experience building data models and managing ML pipelines with tools such as R, Python, and Tensor Flow
- SQL fluency and an understanding of relational data models
- Comfortable working within a Linux environment
- Ability to embrace new challenges regularly
- Eager and energized to work with some of the latest open source technologies
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- On-site gym with unlimited use of personal trainer and weekly in-office yoga
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Support for hackathons and conferences
- Small, tight-knit team
- Fun company outings!