Principal UX Designer (Contract)
Partnered up an up-and-coming player in the cyber security and networking deployment space. With a combination of data analysis, machine learning, and behavioral reasoning, this company has truly made a name for itself within its industry.
As of now, the design culture is still growing hence why the hiring manager is aggressively looking for a Principal UX Designer. As a leader, you will work on several projects from enterprise software tools to consumer-facing web applications. You will join a team of 4 designers in a company that is now developing a design centric team. You will use your knowledge to help grow the team and implement the best UCD methods to the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of working as a UX / Interaction Designer
- Mix of consumer-facing and enterprise applications
- Must have an online portfolio or ability to present work samples (wireframes, information architecture, etc.)
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit