Tier II/III Desktop/Network Support
A real estate company is hiring for a Desktop Support/Info. Systems Administrator to start ASAP! The company has just acquired a new real estate branch to expand operations to the upper east coast, and they now need someone to help with the influx of work!
The company has an open position for a Tier II/III support admin to help with basic desktop support and network troubleshooting. Excellent customer service experience is a must, since you’ll be constantly interacting with nontechnical people to resolve issues. This person will re-image laptops with SCCM, troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity issues, troubleshoot issues in Office 365, and navigate through Active Directory for password resets and user account creation/deletion. There is a network team that is based offsite that may also need this person to help configure routers and switches for onsite locations in the DFW metroplex.
The team has about 2 people that work locally in their Irving office, and they need someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and is willing to learn quickly. If interested, apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a Tier II/III support capacity
- Laptop reimaging experience (SCCM)
- Experience troubleshooting/supporting Macs and PCs
- Office 365 troubleshooting
- LAN/WAN connectivity set up and troubleshooting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting iPads/iPhons (Airwatch)
- Experience as a NOC engineer
- Switch/router configuration experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or something similar
Benefits & Perks
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Commute reimbursement
- Conference stipends