Senior Systems Engineer
An enterprise Software company in Redlands is looking for a talented Senior Systems engineer/ DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. You will be working with a global infrastructure supporting an enterprise level infrastructure.
This Fortune 500 company is known to have engineers join their team that have come out of notable companies such as Google, SpaceX, Amazon, etc. They need a full-fledged DevOps Engineer to build their systems to scale and be able to hit the ground running on day one in a fast paced environment. This candidate will provide support and guidance to team members in building scalable cloud based web services for an application world-wide. You will be using the most cutting-edge technology to expand their already established presence.
As a DevOps engineer, you will work in an AWS environment of over 600 instances, and Puppet/Ansible/Chef for configuration management. Constantly innovating, you'll have all the right tools at your fingertips to get the job done right. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, then this is the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience Linux/ Systems engineer/DevOps
- Experience architecting out AWS environments is a must
- Scripting/Automation with Ansible, Chef or Puppet required.
- Architectural builds of infrastructure systems/networks.
- Apache web server experience.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline builds (Jenkins/ TravisCI /GIT).
- Database experience with SQL, mySQL and msSQL (querries) or NoSQL environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker containerization experience a plus.
- Deployment tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle is a plus but not required.
- Computer Science degree is a plus but not required.
Benefits & Perks
- Great benefits package: Health, Medical, Vision
- 401K match
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
- Partial Telecommute