DevOps Engineer (Contract)
An award-winning federal consulting startup is looking for a DevOps guru with extensive Continuous Integration experience. This organization specializes in: Strategy Implementation, IT Governance and Turn-Key IT Solutions across various vertical industry segments. The ideal individual will be brought on to utilize their agile skillset and work closely with development teams and infrastructure teams, to design scalable system that are deployed through automated methodologies. This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in robust environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Cloud Experience with AWS, AZURE, and/or Rackspace
- 5 years of system administration experience
- Solid knowledge of automation tools such as Chef or Puppet
- Web Server experience with IIS and/or JBoss
- Strong background in SQL or MySQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology or equivalent work experience.
- Code Repository experience with GIT, SVN, Bitbucket is a plus
- Background in spinning up instances and continues integration tools
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit