Junior Windows Administrator (Some Tier II/III Support)
A Junior Windows Admin. is needed by an engineer needed by a vehicle tracking and parking technology software product company. The company is building out operations in a new Dallas facility and they need to add someone to their team ASAP!
The company would need someone who can help configure and install their software packages for computer and network devices. Candidates should have a background in help desk engineering and Windows administration, preferably in an environment with about 100 servers. Working knowledge of databases is required as well, since you’ll manage and optimize their SQL servers. This person will also be hands-on with their internal/external clients and may also serve in a Tier I/II/III support capacity as tickets come in (they use a ServiceNow ticketing system).
This person should have great communication skills – if interested in the position, apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Tier II/III Help Desk position
- Windows administration experience
- Active Directory management (password resets)
- Experience supporting internal/external clients
- Great communication skills over the phone and in-person
Desired Skills & Experience
- SQL tuning/querying/optimization
- IIS management
- Experience leading a DevOps team
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or something similar
- Agile/Scrum experience
Benefits & Perks
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Conference stipends
- Weekly catered lunches