Data Engineer (contract) - Waltham, MA
An emerging company located in Boston is looking for a data-focused software engineer to join their team on a long term contract. They're creating a predictive data modeling platform that is used by Fortune 100 companies to help them make any important business decisions.
You would be working on building cutting edge products in the cloud. You would also be tasked with coming up innovation solutions to tackle obstacles. You can also expect to be working in a collaborative environment. Overall, if you’re a passionate developer that loves technology, upward mobility and want to make an impact, apply now! Please note, unable to provide sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with AWS and SQL
- Must be able to commute to Boston
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Big Data such as Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Impala, and Spark
- Desire to work with new languages and technologies
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit