Senior Software Engineer (Java/Machine Learning)
A Palo Alto financial data analytics software company in the performance management space is hiring for a Senior Software Engineer. Not only have they topped the list for cloud planning solutions based off of five out of five analyst reports for market size, customer satisfaction, maturity of solution, and ease of use, but they’ve also received about $180 million in funding! The company is also pre-IPO. Like any other company in their field their main goal is to help their enterprise customers make the best financial decisions possible.
You will be joining their data services platform team to help build a service that is consumed by other application level developers. The team is small but sharp, they work fast in an Agile environment. The company prides themselves on their ability to adapt to new technologies; their current tech stack includes Java, R, AWS, and Cassandra. However they hire for strong Java engineers that can pick up new technologies fast! Are you up for the challenge? Apply for immediate consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of development in Java
- Experience with Machine Learning technologies
- Experience with statistics and algorithms
- Experience with Apache Mahout or Spark MLlib
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Spring or Spring Boot
- Understanding of build and deployment tools
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive base salary
- 10% bonus
- Health insurance included.
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Pre-IPO stock options