This company is the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare. For over 10 years, they have been enhancing care delivery by providing fast, secure access to patient information. Their main goal is to make it easier for clinicians to access health information and have succeeded with over four million clinicians around the world using their services for secure and convenient access. They are currently looking to bring on an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for leading a team of software engineers that develop their industry-leading solutions in areas including clinician authentication, single-sign on, and virtualization.
The Engineering Manager will also be responsible for day-to-day management of the software development team in a matrixed, agile model. You will be accountable for the delivery of releases within these product sub-areas, which may include activities like oversight of the schedule, the management of risks, and working with engineers and product management to come up with creative customers solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline.
- 8+ years of commercial software engineering experience, designing and building enterprise applications
- 5-7+ years in a software engineering management capacity.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following:
- Windows and/or Python development languages (used in OneSign/ConfirmD agent software).
- Enterprise Java framework (used for for server development)
- Android/iOS development (used in OneSign mobile applications)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of executing the software development life cycle and successfully bringing products to market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners.
- Experience with agile methodology
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit