Senior QA Engineer - Long Term Contract to Hire
A leader in media productions with offices across the world is looking to add multiple QA engineers. This is a perfect opportuntity to use the skills you’ve already developed in building automation and join a team of liked minded and skilled engineers to not only enhance a software product but also to develop each others skills.
Although this is a fortune 500 company this truly is a tight knit team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the most cutting edge tools for QA automation in the open source community – Selenium WebDriver, Robot Framework, Jenkins, AWS, etc. If interested, apply now!
- 2+ years of experience in building out automation for Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of one if not multipe of the following languages (C#, Java, , Etc.)
- Working knowledge of Selenium Web-Driver (QTP, Appium, Rational Robot, HP QC, etc. area also acceptable)
- Experience doing web service testing testing using SOAPUI
- Skills in back end testing – (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, etc.)
- Ability to write test cases, test plans
- Both front end and back end testing knowledge
- Experience using bugtracking software like the the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis etc.)
- Working knoweldge of Source Code Repository (GIT, GitHub, SVN, TFS, Etc.)
- Experience with Continious integeration tools like Jenkins is a strong plus
- Working knowledge of API testing and Unit testing is a strong plus