Senior DevOps Engineer (Contract)
This EdTech company is a leading provider of customized resources for students internationally both for undergraduate and post-grad programs. They are a leader in their industry and have a diverse portfolio crossing the financial and education space. This opportunity is for a senior engineer who works across Windows and Linux OS, has experience supporting Virtualization, has experience scripting for automation and uses Puppet for configuration management. They are looking for creative engineers to join their team and contribute to shaping the direction of the engineering team.
This senior engineer position is for engineers who are highly experienced with configuration management and can work across diverse environments and tasks. This company offers excellent work life balance and opportunities for advancement.
Required Skills & Experience
- Skill Requirements
- Extensive system experience in both Linux and Windows environments
- Automation using Powershell and Bash languages
- Experience supporting databases
- High-level knowledge of Puppet
- Experience leveraging VMWare for virtualization
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit