Senior Application Programmer
There is an immediate opening for a Senior .Net Application Programmer with our client. The ideal candidate will work on a contract to hire basis as they work to build a point of sale application. The candidate will be playing a hands-on role aiding the scrum team with the architecture, design, and implementation of a new application.
With significant experience with the Full Microsoft tech-stack the candidate will be able to use their technical skills as they work in an agile environment adhering to S.O.L.I.D. principals of object-oriented design. The chosen candidate will not only be proficient with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and Angular, but will have a strong working knowledge of Web services, REST API, Azure, and SQL. The scrum team will be building a new point of sale site, so that customers can conveniently order our client’s products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack – C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Exposure with Web API, REST, and SQL
- Adhering to S.O.L.I.D. principals of object-oriented design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in a computer related field is a plus
- Experience working on a Scrum team
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit