UX/Visual Design, Senior Level Contract
A leading start up focused in Payroll, Investments, and Human Capital Management spaces is hiring a Senior UX/Visual Designer in a contract to hire capacity and is willing to pay for the top talent. Having been around for 4 plus years, the company is already profitable and has partnered with fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and everything in between. This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing but growing team, and focus on a full native app, desktop, and web product re-design and re-architecture.
Be part of a robust agile Development, Design, Product, and Marketing team in the delivery of elegant products and experiences. Own the UX and Visual Design of Native iOS and Android, Desktop, and Web app products that help two sides of the business:
- Internal products aimed to simplify the management of key accounts, data visualizations, and on boarding.
- External products used by adminstrators and employees.
Work on exciting, innovative, and large scale products while growing your skills and career trajectory organically.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 plus years of experience in UX and Product Design for native applications on iOS and Android
- Experience designing for enterprise, b2b, or SAAS products
- Willingness to work in a contract to hire capacity
- Strong UX portfolio with process clearly outline, communicated, and defined
- Excellent Visual portfolio showcasing clean aesthetics and experiences.
- Design Degree from top Design program, or relevant professional experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in HCI Design or Experience Design a big plus
- Experience desiging for Human Capital Management or Human Resource products a plus
- Desire to work on a small but agile team
Benefits & Perks
Be part of a growing start up that is changing the Human Capital Management and Human Resource spaces.
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit