This patient friendly company is looking to contribute to the career of a devoted and diligent network architect with experience working in a large web based environment. The position located in Orange, CA within the healthcare industry will be compensated up to $145,000.
The Technical Lead is looking for his right-hand man. If you enjoy networking and mentoring this job is for you! A Bachelor’s Degree is required, and if you have a CCIE you will be highly considered. With exceptional leadership skills, you should thrive in coordinating with teams to create a result that create ease for the entire hospital!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 10+ years of operating large-scale enterprise networks
- Network Architecture Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Switches, Firewalls, and Load Balancers
- Advanced Cisco exposure
- Aruba wireless experience
- Palo Alto or Juniper firewalls
- Excellent leadership skills
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit