Dynamic SQL Developer with SSAS/SSIS/SSRS
A leading provider of primary care and developing software for clinical services for vulnerable patients, is looking for a strong SQL Developer to join their team on a full-time basis. They are located in Irvine, and can pay up to $110,000 for the right candidate.
In this role, you will be working as a liaison between the information technology and business teams through interpreting business requirements and design new database functionality. You will develop strategies for data acquisitions, design and manage the enterprise data warehouse, and migrate the data. You will be required for the development of SQL view, tables, or stored procedures for the internal application. You will be utilizing SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, ETL, data warehousing, data marts, and cubes (SSAS). This is a great opportunity for a strong SQL developer with a passion for data! You will have the opportunity to develop your technical as well as personable skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing with SQL.
- 4+ years’ experience in data integration within the Healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of solid design principles.
- Experience in data migration, integration, and creating reports (ETL, SSIS, SSRS).
- Experience with data warehousing, data marts, and creating cubes (SSAS).
- Experience programming with T-SQL and creating stored procedures in SQL.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience working in the Healthcare environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- PTO (sick days, vacation, etc.)
- 401K match
- Gym membership compensation
- Parking compensation