Senior iOS Developer (Swift, Objective-C)
Can you keep up with the world of iOS? Seeking a capable Senior iOS Developer to contribute both skill and leadership to a dynamic team environment.
Join a fast-paced work sphere that has seen exponential growth since its conception. Work with the latest tech and some big names on projects slotted to be the next “latest and greatest.” It is vital that this individual has a strong background effectively utilizing both Objective-C and Swift in order to ensure a lucrative, long-lasting arrangement. At the same time, the ideal candidate will have a high willingness to learn (even at a senior level!), a drive to contribute to a cooperative team environment, and an ability to both understand and conceptualize new concepts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field
- 5+ working with Objective-C or Swift
- Good communication skills and ability to contribute leadership to a team setting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or a related Engineering field is a plus
- Hybrid or Android experience is a plus as well
- 7+ years of experience working in the mobile software industry
Benefits & Perks
- Full health benefits
- 3 weeks’ vacation available after the 3 month probationary period has passed
- Work-from-home capability may be granted but team collaboration will require a physical presence