Senior Java Engineer
An supply chain management software that supports the Aviation industry is looking for a solid Senior Java Engineer for their application support team in Sunnyvale. This is a fast moving development team that values collaboration and innovation! The company’s founders has a proven track record of always being on top of the latest of technologies with their previous successful ventures.
If you are looking for a small company with big plans and a place to find recognition for your contributions, this is the role for you! Your primary function will be supporting SaaS application modules for high availability and performance. Your role would be to developing new features on the existing applications. The current tech stack is Java, Spring, and Hibernate. It would be a huge plus if you were also strong with technologies such as Eclipse, AJAX, JSP, Web Services and Git.
Do you want to work in a high impact environment, collaborative atmosphere? Send in your resume immediately for consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ experience with Java
- Experience of Java frameworks like Spring/ Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with: Git, AppDymanics, Splunk, Profilers and Shell Scripts.
- Willingness to take ownership for the application issues and be able to work on multiple tasks effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Passionate about experimenting with/working with new frameworks/technologies
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) matching
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Free catered lunches on Friday
- Company sponsored happy hours
- Collaborative team