Mid-Senior .NET Developer
Our client, in the Loop, is looking for a Mid to Senior .NET engineer for their fulltime/direct hire position. You would be working on their powerful logistic Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions. Their expertise in inbound logistics and technology solutions has equipped their customers with the tools needed to take action, track progress and measure results.
They thrive in an ambitious, creative and solutions-focused culture, where providing superior customer service is priority. Their energetic environment fosters intellectual curiosity and encourages excellence while challenging the status quo. If you seek an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, this may be the right fit for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of proven experience developing solutions primarily targeting the web using web based technologies
- Experience with the following platforms is highly preferred: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI, RESTful API, SQL Server (or other relational database platforms), and WCF (or other SOA implementations).
- Proficiency in scalable, multi-threaded back end services
- Technical lead experience including the ability to coordinate the development efforts of a small team
- Passion, creativity, and a burning desire to ship code.
- An obsession with learning new things
- A willingness to test your code and an understanding of why that is important
Benefits & Perks
- Engaging environment, advancement opportunities, and flexible schedules promoting a work/life balance
- Professional development initiatives offered on premise, including cross-training and career coaching, leadership forums, wellness activities, and partnerships with leading industry associations
- Competitive healthcare plans, including employer-sponsored benefits and wellness initiatives
- Sport and wellness membership discounts, as well as pretax retirement savings and commuter benefit programs
- Competitive Paid Time Off program, along with paid sabbatical and philanthropic leave opportunities