QA Test Specialist (Automation + Manual)
Are SQL, Webdriver and Selenium the tools you love to use? Use your experience in testing methodology and the product development cycle to be instrumental in taking this concert venue ticketing platform to a higher level of growth. Based in Liberty Villagethis industry leading company is willing to offer up to $90,000 per year for the right engineer with the skill set and personality to push their culture and technology forward. Experience as a Team Lead, as well as being exposed to a virtualized environment would push you to the head of the class.
This is a casual office that prides itself on having happy and fulfilled Engineers. The ideal QA Engineer will find their hard work rewarded with the opportunity to grow, skill-set and career-wise.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years working in QA Automation.
- 3 years working experience writing automation framework with Selenium Webdriver.
- Strong background with Java and Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Team Lead experience (leading at least 2 other Engineers)
- End-to-end testing
- 2 years working in mentorship role
Benefits & Perks
- High internal mobility
- Company phone plan
- Quarterly major company outings!