Junior SEO Specialist-WordPress Experience Welcome
A global expert in the manufacturing industry is looking to grow their North American marketing team with a junior SEO specialist with experience in various media platforms, strong knowledge of web development and can take initiative. This company has over 2000 associates in over 20 different countries working together to be the industry leader for development and production of coatings, lubricants and fluids specific to industrial engineering such as steel and metalworking. The role is junior level and comes with full benefits as well as direction from a seasoned, more senior web administrator.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and be able to take on requirements with little hand-holding. This person will come to the table with prior experience working with various social media platforms, SEO strategy and analytics experience using tools like BrightEdge, AdWords, or Google Analytics. An ideal candidate will have web development knowledge with HTML, CSS and WordPress to do various projects for marketing initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least a year of professional experience in marketing
- Prior experience in marketing and social media
- Ability to work in WordPress CMS
- Google Analytics Certified is preferred
- Strong experience in content strategy, content marketing, linkbuilding and outreach
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms such as Magento
- Use of the following: AdWords, BrightEdge, PageSpeed, Google Trends, Places, Tag Manager, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A positive, self-starter attitude
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred
Benefits & Perks
Benefits program and healthcare coverage, 401K plan, paid time off, relaxed work environment, mentorship, ability to bring creative ideas to the table, training and plenty of support.