Senior Windows Engineer (VMware, vRealize)
A locally headquartered hospital/healthcare facility needs to hire a Senior Windows Engineer to start ASAP! The director is in need of someone to start ASAP to help wrap up projects by the end of Q4.
Candidates should have at least 7+ years of experience working in a Windows environment. This person should have experience managing a large server environment of at least 1,000 servers in a VMware environment. Candidates should have experience managing vCenter, vSphere, and vRealize to help automate the virtualization in the environment. Powershell scripting experience is helpful as well, since you’ll write out Powershell scripts from scratch to automate operational server tasks. The company has a few applications hosted on Azure, so experience managing applications in a public cloud environment is helpful for this position. This person may also manage the storage and backups for the environment as well.
The Director of Technology is looking to hire this person soon to help with the team’s momentum in updating the infrastructure. If interested, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a Windows environment (preferably with 1,000+ servers)
- VMware (vCenter, vSphere, vRealize)
- IIS, AD, SQL management
- Powershell scripting
- Storage (EMC or other vendor)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience automating operational server tasks
- Experience working in a public cloud environment (preferably in Azure)
- vRealize for virtualization automation
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathmatics, or something similar
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit