Our client is currently looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst to write and execute test scripts / test scenarios for their products and upgrades of those products from functional requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, review of functional requirements, writing test scripts / scenarios to verify stated and implied requirements, execution of test scripts / scenarios and defect tracking and resolution.
Senior SQA Analysts will collaborate with the Product Management and Engineering teams to identify functional and regression test strategies, and ensure comprehensive risk assessment and test coverage. Senior SQA Analysts I will coordinate efforts of team members and, with SQA management, develop and manage project timelines. The Senior SQA Analyst I will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the projects/products he/she works on and will be a source of guidance for Associate SQA Analysts and SQA Analysts. The Senior SQA Analyst I will be well versed in current industry standard software testing techniques and have the ability to identify flaws in a system and recommend corrective action.
Required Skills & Experience
· Four-year college degree in computer science, engineering or applied mathematics preferred
· 2+ years experience with test automation tools
· 4+ years experience in a software QA / QC environment
· 2+ years experience with web based application software
· 1+ years experience working in an Agile environment preferred
· 1+ year experience in clinical research preferred
· 1+ years experience testing in a multi-platform environment
· Experience with test data, data testing/data warehouse
· Experience converting user stories or requirements into effective scenarios
· Experience creating SQA validation artifacts
· Experience working with Document management systems preferred