DevOps Engineer (Contract)
A growing startup in the DC-Metro Area is looking to build out their development team with a strong DevOps Engineer who wants to expand their technology knowledge in configuration management, automation, and cloud. They are looking for sharp DevOps Engineer with 4+ years of hands-on experience to expand their Los Angeles team to build out their deployment process and support their application infrastructure. This individual will be working to create brand new tools for their online marketing and communication software. The ideal candidate will have the following background.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating environment
- Configuration with Chef, Salt, Puppet or Bladelogic
- Build tools experience with ANT, Maven or Rake
- Automation experience with Jenkins, CruiseControl or BuiltBot
- Monitoring experience with Nagios, Tivoli, Splunk or similar
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit