.Net Developer (Contract-to-hire)
A nonprofit located in Washington, DC is looking for a mid-level .Net developer to fill a contracted, with possibility to convert to contract-to-hire, position. The contract will last at least a year and the company is willing to pay up to $55 an hour.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years software development experience
- Proven track record of deliverying solid, robust applications
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net, Angular 2, and EXTJS
- Experiene with REST and/or SOAP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong face-to-face and virtual communication skills
- A love for the occasional company happy hour
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit