A virtual reality startup in Los Angeles is looking for a Backend Developer to add to their growing team. They are willing to pay up to $140,000 for the ideal candidate. They are looking for a well-experienced engineer who is looking to be a part of the next big thing. This candidate would be building their backend system to hold users’ information, and that system will integrate with PlayStation, Steam, Oculus accounts their users have as well. You’ll also be building REST endpoints with functionality with proper design principles for REST.
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with designers to develop new features, work on performance optimization, and work with cool technology. The Founder was a CTO before and has successfully taken a company to an IPO and he is looking to do the same thing again. You would be working in a creative space with artists and gamers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years professional experience with Python development
- Proficient with AWS including EC2, S3, DynamoDB, etc.
- Work with LAMP stack, MEAN stack, .Net, SQL, etc.
- Expert at building REST API’s
- Expert MVC architecture and OOP
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary
- Felx hours
- A lot of room for growth!