DevOps Engineer at Growing SF Start-up
Analytics company in the heart of San Francisco is looking to bring on a passionate DevOps Engineer to their growing team. This position can pay up to $150,000, but may vary depending on skill set and experience.
The company has built a predictive intelligence platform that is used by some of the Bay biggest names including Cisco, GE, Oracle, and many more. Joining this team means becoming an integral part of various projects revolving aground containerization and automation. The day to day tech stack that you can expect on using includes Docker, Kuberetes, Ansible, Python for scripting, and various other ground breaking technologies. If you are looking to join a small and collaborative team where you can make an impact, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to code in Python
- Past experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
- Automation experience (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, ect.)
- Knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Good work/life balance
- Collaborative Environment
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and equity