This SAAS company builds a proprietary web platform that helps some of the biggest ecommerce retailers of musical instruments serve musicians searching for the perfect combination of price, selection, and customer service. Their platform has reached 1 million active customers which has translated to over $1 billion in transactions. They definitely embrace a casual work environment, and enjoy a flexible schedule. Tech-wise, they are looking for a DevOps engineer with a solid Linux foundation. They are cool with just about any scripting experience (it’s mostly Bash, Python, and Ruby). Solid automation and cloud experience (AWS is particular) would be a big bonus as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience around vulnerability management
- Experience developing intrusion detecion systems
- Experience developing intrusion prevention systems
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with security event information management
- 1-2 week development cycles
- Please note that these skills are not all “must-haves” but you must be willing and eager to learn them!
Benefits & Perks
- Very competitive salary
- Majority health and dental insurance and 401k available
- 13 days of PTO and availability to work from home once a week
- A comfortable and casual work environment